We’re always looking for people who share our passion for creative marketing. If any of the descriptions below match your talents, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying for in the subject line, your resume (or link) and cover letter.
Business Development Manager
MediaStormPro is looking for an ambitious business go-getter who’s excited to start a fast paced marketing and Business Development career. This is commission based with unlimited potential.
- Seek/build relationships with complementary businesses to grow traffic and revenue
- Create proposals for cross-promotional branding and content distribution
- Maintain and expand existing relationships
- Manage promotions
- Track and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and adjust message and/or placements as needed
- Process development and documentation
- Assist with program communications
- Must be a self-starter, creative problem solver who identifies needs, suggests solutions and is capable of managing execution
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to think and communicate clearly about online media industry a plus
- Resolve conflicts discrepancies positively and professionally.
- Manage and organize time, information and resources effectively in order to meet deadlines and respond to requests on a timely basis; multi task.
Graphic/Web Design Intern
MediaStormPro, a growing media production and marketing agency in downtown Orlando, is looking for a Graphic Design intern. Our ideal candidate is a hungry, motivated self-starter who is ready to jump in to a busy environment and gain valuable industry experience.
- Thinks creatively and conceptually on new ideas and digital solutions.
- Participate in client and brainstorm meetings to come up with design concepts.
- Review layouts/designs and suggest improvements as needed.
- Work with Leader and lead Graphic Designer to manage projects and see them through concept to completion
- Part-time Intern Position-must be able to work at least 15 hours a week.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, emphasis on PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Experience with HTML and CSS a plus.
- Junior, Senior or Graduate level student pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Visual Arts or related field. Or recent graduate.
MediaStormPro is seeking a social media savvy intern interested in directly interacting with all of the company’s divisions and departments. Naturally, this intern must be a creative and highly imaginative individual who will be working with a team of social media experts to generate new and engaging ideas for integration across all social platforms within all of MediaStormPro’s different departments.
- Keep up to date with emerging social media platforms
- Working directly with the Relativity Media social media producers and team to develop your
- unique voice and personality for social media
- Collaborating actively with other interns and members of the content teams to contribute ideas
- Implement and refine our social media strategy.
- Implement and maintain a central social media calendar and publishing schedule.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Undergraduate and graduate student majoring in communications, television, film, journalism, advertising, PR, marketing or social media. Or recent graduate.
- Understanding of various social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Strong interest in writing and storytelling
- Student may receive academic credit but is not required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and propensity for collaboration with internal and external constituencies.
Multimedia Production Intern
As a Multimedia Production Intern for MediaStormPro, you will actively support internal teams in the production of media content such as presentations, videos, photos and web media.
- Shoot, edit and upload video content that may include footage from multiple sources. Handle all planning, logistics, set-up/tear down and testing of equipment.
- Provide still photography support for different stakeholders across the company for internal and external use (Product shots, head shots, etc.)
- Generate ideas, create original content, help manage the planning and publishing of content to the platform.
- Able to originate (conceive the idea/story), and execute using written word, video, or other multimedia; Write/edit/storytell according to target audience in a deadline-driven manner
- Advanced knowledge of technology-based tools and platforms (e.g., web, mobile, YouTube, etc.) and video editing programs (Final Cut Pro 7/X, iMovie, After Effects, etc.). Passion for new and emerging trends and technologies. Stays abreast of best practices.
- Strong audio-visual hardware knowledge (video cameras, DSLR equipment, audio recording, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree (earned within the past 6 months) or pursuing bachelor’s degree in Communications, Video Game Development, Media Production, or related field. Will also consider candidates with applicable experience.